Thank you for choosing us for your family's health care needs. We honor the confidence you are placing in us to better your family's health for the future. If at any time you can think of a way that we can make your visit to our office even better for you, please do not hesitate to let us know.
There are a few things we feel every practice member needs to know when so that they can get the most benefit from their time spent with us:
1. We are a family practice because we believe in helping people get well and stay well rather than watching them break down and trying to fix them. As we get your health stabilized, we will of course suggest that the rest of your family be checked so that we can give you information and thus power to create a better health future for them.
2. You will see many infants and babies in the office. We warmly welcome people of all ages in our office and enjoy each one of you. It is important to remember and be respectful of other practice members in the office so that we can maintain a loving, healing environment at all times.
3. We have created certain areas of the office that are special for kids for a very important reason. We want them to enjoy their visit to the office as well and we want to keep them safe at all times.
4. Please enjoy our facilities as you would your own home or the home of a good friend. We invite you to be comfortable and make yourself 'at home'.
5. We offer many educational opportunities to better your knowledge and power in controlling your health future. Take advantage of these free workshops; they were designed with your benefit in mind, and we receive very positive feedback from the attendees. They are always open to anyone you'd like to bring with you as well.
6. We do have certain "peak" hours when we are our busiest, so we strongly urge you to pre-schedule your appointments as far in advance as possible so you get the times that work best for your schedule.
Again, we are very excited to have you here as part of our practice. Dr. Andrew, Dr. Andrea, Kathleen and Diane are all happy to make sure this is a positive experience for you and your family. Please let us know how we're doing in regards to your expectations and we're all very excited to see you reach your full potential through the amazing power of chiropractic!
We also invite you to refer your friends and family knowing full well that we will endeavor to create as great an experience for them as we have for you.
Chiropractic First, Inc
Family Wellness Center
603 E. Ridgeville Blvd.,
Mt. Airy, Maryland